The Junior and Senior registrations for the 2021 season are now open.
As required by NZ Football, all players (First Kicks through to Masters) and coaches must register on-line so there is a more consistent (and correct) data base across all clubs in Aotearoa/New Zealand. This means no more paper forms to compete, return or post back. You can register using the links below.
Registering in 2021
As part of New Zealand Footballs digital framework, MyCOMET is the NEW online player profile and management system implemented for all New Zealand clubs.
Players who registered last season (2020) should use their Username and Password./
If you played last season and can not remember your Username and Password please contact email@example.com for assistance (allow 2 business hours for a reply)
New football players (who have never played for a NZ club before) will need to create a MyCOMET profile using the REGISTER link below
Please ensure your child is registered for the correct age group. (i.e if your child has or in turning 7 in 2014 they will play in U7)
Please ensure all details, including contacts and date of birth are correct.
**Note you can have as many emails as you wish, but the first one listed will be the Primary Email address used for all correspondence
ALL players (junior and senior) must register through MyCOMET before being able to play for Lower Hutt City AFC.
A player can only be registered to one club at a time. If you wish to play for Lower Hutt City AFC but have previously played from another club, it is recommended that you ask that club to de-register you first before registering with Lower Hutt City AFC.
Register using MyComet here
How do I register using MyComet?
When registering to play in 2021 go to MyComet and enter your login/username and password.
- Please ensure all of your player contact information is up to date.
- Click REGISTER, under CHOOSE SELLER select LOWER HUTT CITY, under ITEMS select the ITEM that corresponds to your age/grade (i.e if you have or are turning 7 in 2020 you will select U7) or relevant senior level.
NOTE: If you register to an EVENT then you will not be registering to play for the season.
- Please ensure that the 'SELLER' is Lower Hutt City AFC and then confirm.
- Proceed to checkout and select 'PAY LATER'
- When registering multiple players you will need login and complete a registration for each.
How to pay?
- We will accept payments via EFtpos or paid using Internet Banking into the clubs nominated bank account
- BanK: ANZ
- Acc #: 06 - 0513 - 0131700 -00
- Acc Name: LHCAFC General Account
- Please enter the player surname, initials and grade as references.
- If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister using MyComet here
An In person registration evening will be held on Thursday 11th February, 6.00pm - 7.00pm at the Ricoh Sports Centre - Fraser Park.
U3 - U6 yrs (born 2015-2018)
U7 (born 2014)
U8 (born 2013)
U9 (born 2012)
U10 (born 2011)
U11 (born 2010)
U12 (born 2009)
U13 (born 2008)
U14-15 (born 2007,2006)
U17 (born 2005, 2004),/li>
In conjunction with our Strategic Partners - The Wellington Phoenix Academy, there will also be opportunities to attend Skills Centres and Talent Development Programme which have been introduced to provide pathways from Junior / Youth thru to Senior level football.
Key Dates - coming soon
What gear do I need to play?
The Junior Regulations state that it is compulsory for ALL players to wear shin guards regardless of the grade of football they play.
Football boots for players attending First Kicks (U3-U6) are optional. As they play on an indoor astro turf sports shoes are fine (especially if they are just giving it a go until you know for sure.
Football boots are a must for U7's and above. Again these can be purchased from any sporting goods store.
Football boots that have metal sprigs or cleats are NOT PERMITTED on artificial football turfs.
- These can be purchased from any sporting goods store.
Lower Hutt City AFC's club shorts and socks can now be purchased through our supplier Football Central either online or at the shop located:
Unit 1/3 Raiha Street
Club sweatshirt and jackets are also available, and for an additional cost can be personalised with your name.
Football Central - Club Shop
Women and Girls Football at Lower Hutt City AFC
We have options available for women and girls wanting to play football at Lower Hutt City AFC.
- Senior Women (16yrs +) playing in Capital Football's Wellington leagues on Sundays
- Mixed Football: Girls can play in mixed age grades (boys and girls together in teams)
- Girls Only: Open to players from U7 and up – and played on Sunday mornings
- Mixed and Girls only: Girls can choose to play both, meaning playing both Saturday and Sunday
In addition, girls also have the option to play down one grade up until U14-U15, in addition girls aged 16 may play down two age groups. Please ensure you select which league(s) your daughter would like to play in and if they wish to play down a grade. Please note: there is no requirement to play down a grade. If you are unsure please contact us to discuss the best option.
Senior Mens Registrations
Lower Hutt City boasts strong senior mens teams across Central Confederation, Capital Premier, Capital 2 thru to Wellington 3, U17's and Masters making it the perfect platform for footballers of all skills levels.
Registration for the 2021 season are open online
- For any further information regarding senior men's football, please contact our Club Chairman Kevin Nash via email: email@example.com
Register using MyComet here