The Junior and Senior registrations for the 2020 season are now open.
As required by NZ Football, all players (First Kicks through to Masters) and coaches must register on-line so there is a more consistent (and correct) data base across all clubs in Aotearoa/New Zealand. This means no more paper forms to compete, return or post back. You can register using the links below.
Registering in 2020
As part of New Zealand Footballs digital framework, MyCOMET is the NEW online player profile and management system implemented for all New Zealand clubs.
Players who registered last season (2018) should use their Username and Password./
If you played last season and can not remember your Username and Password please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance (allow 2 business hours for a reply)
New football players (who have never played for a NZ club before) will need to create a MyCOMET profile using the REGISTER link below
Please ensure your child is registered for the correct age group. (i.e if your child has or in turning 7 in 2019 they will play in Grade 7)
Please ensure all details, including contacts and date of birth are correct.
**Note you can have as many emails as you wish, but the first one listed will be the Primary Email address used for all correspondence
ALL players (junior and senior) must register through MyCOMET before being able to play for Lower Hutt City AFC.
A player can only be registered to one club at a time. If you wish to play for Lower Hutt City AFC but have previously played from another club, it is recommended that you ask that club to de-register you first before registering with Lower Hutt City AFC.
Register using MyComet here
How do I register using MyComet?
When registering to play in 2020 go to MyComet and enter your login/username and password.
- Please ensure all of your player contact information is up to date.
- Click REGISTER, under CHOOSE SELLER select LOWER HUTT CITY, under ITEMS select the ITEM that corresponds to your age/grade (i.e if you have or are turning 7 in 2020 you will select Grade 7) or relevant senior level.
NOTE: If you register to an EVENT then you will not be registering to play for the season.
- Please ensure that the 'SELLER' is Lower Hutt City AFC and then confirm.
- Proceed to checkout and select 'PAY LATER'
- When registering multiple players you will need login and complete a registration for each.
How to pay?
- We will accept payments via cash/ cheque. EFtpos or paid using internet banking into the clubs nominated bank account
- BanK: ANZ
- Acc #: 060 - 513 - 0131700 -00
- Acc Name: LHCAFC General Account
- Please enter the player surname, initials and grade as references.
- If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact email@example.comRegister using MyComet here
An in-person Club Information and Registration evening will be held on 7th February, at the Ricoh Sports Centre - Fraser Park.
3 - 6 yrs (born 2016-2017)
7th Grade (born 2013)
8th Grade (born 2012)
9th Grade (born 2011)
10th Grade (born 2010)
11th Grade (born 2009)
12th Grade (born 2008)
13th Grade (born 2007)
14th/15th Grade (born 2006,2005)
We are also running a Skills Centre and Talent Development Programme which have been introduced to provide pathways from Junior / Youth thru to Senior level football.
Key Dates - coming soon
What gear do I need to play?
The Junior Regulations state that it is compulsory for ALL players to wear shin guards regardless of the grade of football they play.
- These can be purchased from any sporting goods store.
Football boots are a must for grades 7-14+. Again these can be purchased from any sporting goods store.
- Football boots that have metal sprigs or cleats are NOT PERMITTED on artificial football turfs.
Lower Hutt City AFC juniors are having a kit change this season. More information regarding the purchase of shorts and socks coming soon!
Women and Girls Football at Lower Hutt City AFC
We have options available for women and girls wanting to play football at Lower Hutt City AFC.
- Mixed Football: Girls can play in mixed age grades (boys and girls together in teams)
- Girls Only: Open to players from 7th grade and up – and played on Sunday mornings
- Mixed and Girls only: Girls can choose to play both, meaning playing both Saturday and Sunday
In addition, girls also have the option to play down one grade up until the 14th Grade, in addition girls aged 16 may play down two grades. Please ensure you select which league(s) your daughter would like to play in and if they wish to play down a grade. Please note: there is no requirement to play down a grade. If you are unsure please contact us to discuss the best option.
Senior Mens Registrations
Lower Hutt City boasts strong senior mens teams across Central League, Capital One thru Capital Eight, U17's and Masters making it the perfect platform for footballers of all skills levels.
Registration for the 2020 season are open online
- For any further information regarding senior men's football, please contact our Club Chairman Kevin Nash via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register using MyComet here