Lower Hutt City AFC in partnership with the Wellington Phoenix Football Academy will be hosting a Skill Centre for players born 2011 - 2008 in Term 1 2020. The programme will be running across two separate venues to give more players access.
The Skill Centre Programme includes:
More information on the Skill Centre can be found here
See all of the details below:
BOYD WILSON FIELD, TE ARO
'WHEN | Monday and Wednesday 4-5pm | 3rd February – 1st April
COST | $120
**Please note there will be no training at Boyd Wilson on Monday 24th and Wednesday 26th February
FRASER PARK, TAITA
WHEN | Tuesday and Thursday 4-5pm | 4th February – 26th March
COST | $120
LIMITED TO 20 PLAYERS PER AGE GROUP, PER VENUE.
Please see below the information on how to register
1. Comet is the New Zealand Football registration system for all football clubs in New Zealand.
2. There are two different scenarios that can apply:
3. If you have not played football before,you need click here to 'Sign Up' and register as a new user. Please remember to put the player's contact details and best contact email address in when you register.
4. If you played football last year and wish to register for 2020, you will need your username or number issued to you by NZ Football last year. Once you have your username and password, you can register here
5. If you have no problems registering please follow the steps below.
6. Push the green PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button which will summarise the items you have selected.
7. Click the BLUE FINISH button which will give you the option to PAY LATER.
Payment can be made using: