Lower Hutt City AFC in partnership with the Wellington Phoenix Football Academy will be hosting a Skill Centre for players born 2011 - 2008 in Term 1 2020. The programme will be running across two separate venues to give more players access.
The Skill Centre Programme includes:
- NZF Qualified coaches
- 3x training sessions per week
- 3 weekly internal Tournament
More information on the Skill Centre can be found here
See all of the details below:
BOYD WILSON FIELD, TE ARO
'WHEN | Monday and Wednesday 4-5pm | 3rd February – 1st April
COST | $120
**Please note there will be no training at Boyd Wilson on Monday 24th and Wednesday 26th February
FRASER PARK, TAITA
WHEN | Tuesday and Thursday 4-5pm | 4th February – 26th March
COST | $120
LIMITED TO 20 PLAYERS PER AGE GROUP, PER VENUE.
Please see below the information on how to register
1. Comet is the New Zealand Football registration system for all football clubs in New Zealand.
2. There are two different scenarios that can apply:
3. If you have not played football before, you need click here to 'Sign Up' and register as a new user. Please remember to put the player's contact details and best contact email address in when you register.
4. If you played football last year and wish to register for 2020, you will need your username or number issued to you by NZ Football last year. Once you have your username and password, you can register here
- If you have forgotten your Comet login details, please click here and then select "Forgot password / username"
- If you are still having problems, a dedicated help email address has been created and additional support brought in to help with enquires. Please email NZ football firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to help.
5. If you have no problems registering please follow the steps below.
- Once logged into MyComet, you will see a menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Select REGISTER.
- Under 'Choose Seller' start typing ‘Lower Hutt City AFC’
- Under the list of products you will be able to see details for each item by selecting the BLUE icon on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Select the‘2020 Skill Centre (T1)’ Item you wish to purchase and click the GREEN PLUS button to add this to your cart.** Please select the correct venue, Boyd Wilson (City) or Fraser Park (Hutt Valley)
- Refer to the bottom of the page to see the items you have purchased in your cart. This is the only place you can see your cart.
- You can only purchase a registration for grade that relates to your birth year, otherwise an error will occur.
6. Push the green PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button which will summarise the items you have selected.
7. Click the BLUE FINISH button which will give you the option to PAY LATER.
Payment can be made using:
- Internet Banking into LHCAFC's bank account
- 060-513-0131700-00 (ANZ bank)
- In the particulars please use the players initials and surname along with either SkillsFraser or SkillsBoyd
- Please ensure payment is made on the same date as registration to complete registration.
- Please check and update your personal details, we communicate via e-mail and it is essential that your details are correct.
If you would like more details about the Skills Centre, please email us using the contact us page