TALENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (TDP)
Lower Hutt City AFC in partnership with the Wellington Phoenix Football Academy will running a Talent Development Programme for all players born 2007, 2006, 2005.
The Talent Development Programme includes:
OFC / NZF C License qualified coaches
Strength and Conditioning coaches
3x training sessions per week
A competitive games programme
Periodic player progress reports
players are welcome to attend the term 1 TDP, players will then be selected for
Lower Hutt City AFC premier league teams based on the sessions in term 1 2020.
TDP will give players a direct pathway into the Wellington Phoenix Academy. The
TDP is the final stage of the Wellington Phoenix Pre-Academy, players' progress
will be monitored by the Wellington Phoenix Academy staff overseen by the
More information on the Skill Centre can be found here
VENUE: FRASER PARK, TAITA
per term (Term 1,3,4) **Term 2 included when you register to play for LHCAFC in the winter season
$185 non LHC Members
Please see below the information on how to register
1. Comet is the New Zealand Football registration system for all football clubs in New Zealand.
2. There are two different scenarios that can apply:
3. If you have not played football before,you need click here to 'Sign Up' and register as a new user. Please remember to put the player's contact details and best contact email address in when you register.
4. If you played football last year and wish to register for 2020, you will need your username or number issued to you by NZ Football last year. Once you have your username and password, you can register here
- If you have forgotten your Comet login details, please click here and then select "Forgot password / username"
- If you are still having problems, a dedicated help email address has been created and additional support brought in to help with enquires. Please email NZ football firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to help.
5. If you have no problems registering please follow the steps below.
- Once logged into MyComet, you will see a menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Select REGISTER.
- Under 'Choose Seller' start typing ‘Lower Hutt City AFC’
- Under the list of products you will be able to see details for each item by selecting the BLUE icon on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Select the‘2020 Talent Development Programme (T1)’ Item you wish to purchase and click the GREEN PLUS button to add this to your cart.** Please select the correct item
- Refer to the bottom of the page to see the items you have purchased in your cart. This is the only place you can see your cart.
- You can only purchase a registration for grade that relates to your birth year, otherwise an error will occur.
6. Push the green PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button which will summarise the items you have selected.
7. Click the BLUE FINISH button which will give you the option to PAY LATER.
Payment can be made using:
- Internet Banking into LHCAFC's bank account
- 060-513-0131700-00 (ANZ bank)
- In the particulars please use the players initials and surname along with TDP Fraser
- Please ensure payment is made on the same date as registration to complete registration.
- Please check and update your personal details, we communicate via e-mail and it is essential that your details are correct.
If you would like more details about the Talent Development Programme, please email us using the contact us page